Prep: 10 mins Cook:15 mins Total: 25 mins
Servings: 4 Yield: 4 servings
- 4 Hamburger Buns
- 4 sausage patties
- 8 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce, or to taste
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup arugula
- Step 1: Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Toast buns until golden brown.
- Step 2: Cook sausage patties in a skillet over medium heat until brown.
- Step 3: While preparing sausage, whisk the eggs together in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Step 4: In a clean saute pan add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and scramble the eggs till cooked throughout.
- Step 5: Combine Sriracha sauce and mayonnaise and spread on each side of the buns.
- Step 6: Place a sausage patty onto the four bottom buns. For each sandwich, top sausage with eggs, cheese and arugula.
- Step 7: Serve while warm.
655 calories; protein 29.7g; carbohydrates 26.6g; fat 49.1g; cholesterol 427.4mg; sodium 880.2mg.